- Call for nominations to the 2015-2017 ico-D Executive Board of Directors
- New Job Listing | AIGA, the world’s oldest and largest professional design association, seeks an Executive Director (ED).
- News | New design book released: Information Design as Principled Action: Making Information Accessible, Relevant, Understandable, and Usable | Edited by ico-D Past President Jorge Frascara
- Endorsed | 2015 Taiwan Graphic Design Award Call for Entries announced
- Events | Encouraging designers worldwide to submit to 2015 So(cial) Good Design Awards in celebration of the power of design for change. This year entry fees contribute to the Canadian Red Cross Nepal Region Earthquake Fund. Early Bird Registration extended to 5 June!
ico-D promotes design excellence, and upholds the importance of design as a key medium for progressive social change
Our vision, mission and core values are manifested through initiatives carried out in collaboration with our Members, who makeup an expert, multidisciplinary network of organizations, designers and stakeholders.
Design is everywhere
ico-D has members in over 65 countries, from Australia through Zimbabwe
Our Members create a unified voice for the global design community and drive high level dialogue about Design's leading role in society, culture and the economy.