- Session 2 open until 19 June
- Newest ico-D Member | Tarumanagara University is one of the largest private universities in Jakarta, and includes among its seven faculties the Faculty of Visual Arts and Design.
- 20 May 2015Events | 27 May to 14 June | 26th edition of the International Poster and Graphic Design Festival of Chaumont reviews a selection of posters from all over the world.
- Endorsed | In the recent release of the 2014 Winners List, Hiii Typography organisers and judges extended their gratitude for the unique and painstaking, elegant but modern efforts put forth by competition participants.
- Newest ico-D Member | American University of Beirut | The Department of Architecture and Design offers an open, multidisciplinary studio environment with an active focus on the topic of the emergent city.
ico-D promotes design excellence, and upholds the importance of design as a key medium for progressive social change
Our vision, mission and core values are manifested through initiatives carried out in collaboration with our Members, who makeup an expert, multidisciplinary network of organizations, designers and stakeholders.
Design is everywhere
ico-D has members in over 65 countries, from Australia through Zimbabwe
Our Members create a unified voice for the global design community and drive high level dialogue about Design's leading role in society, culture and the economy.