- New ico-D Resource: Design Policy Monitor 2015 Report
- IDC Interview 2: Timothy Prestero
- News | Swiss artist and designer Hans Erni dies at 106. The creator of murals, banknotes, and dozens of postage stamps for the UN and Switzerland died on Saturday | The Guardian
- Welcoming ico-D's newest Member | Korea Craft and Design Foundation promotes the international design value of traditional crafts in Korea
- IDMN Feature | Communication Arts | Local Projects uses technology to enhance and mediate visitors' emotional experience of events such as the World Trade Center tragedy
- Events | Tokyo Midtown Design Hub 50th Exhibition Packaging Tohoku Products | Deliciously Delightful
ico-D promotes design excellence, and upholds the importance of design as a key medium for progressive social change
Our vision, mission and core values are manifested through initiatives carried out in collaboration with our Members, who makeup an expert, multidisciplinary network of organizations, designers and stakeholders.
Design is everywhere
ico-D has members in over 65 countries, from Australia through Zimbabwe
Our Members create a unified voice for the global design community and drive high level dialogue about Design's leading role in society, culture and the economy.