ICOGRADA WELCOMES THAI GRAPHIC DESIGN ASSOCIATION AS PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
The principal aims of THIAGA are:
1. To support and protect graphic designers and the graphic design industry in Thailand.
2. To be the center of contacts and be the representative for members in exchanging thoughts and opinions professionally
3. To encourage harmonization and understanding between members.
4. To support graphic designers and graphic design firms in Thailand.
5. To collect the list of all Thai graphic designers and be able to give away any information needed to any interested party.
The association's membership includes practising graphic designers (70%), design students (20%-25%) and non-designers from related industries and professions. Members are eligible to join as:
- Associates: Designers or design specialist (eg. illustrator, design manager, design educator) with 3 or less years of professional experience.
- Affiliates: Individuals in design-related fields such as marketing, photography, prepress, printing, paper.
- Professional: Designer or design specialist (eg. illustrator, photographer, design manager, design educator) with 3 or more years of professional experience. Must be nominated by an existing member.
- Students: Student of a recognised full-time or part-time course. Student status will extend for a maximum of one year after graduation.
Organisation membership: Design firms to other businesses related to
graphic industry. Must be approved by an existing member.
THAIGA also includes an Honorable Professional category, recognising a designer or design specialist of outstanding achievement and who has devoted their life to the industry.
The association currently includes 65 members as graphic designers, 25 design firms and more than 15 institutions or faculties in the related field.
For further information please contact: