2014 Adobe Design Achievement Awards announce Semi-Finalists for Session II
After 2 successful rounds of preliminary judging, the 2014 ADAA Pre-Selection Panel selected the top scoring submissions from the 4419 submissions received from 80 countries!
Icograda and Adobe® thank all contestants for submitting their innovative designs and extend a warm congratulations to the 1 178 contestants who qualified for the next round of judging. The complete list of semi-finalists can be viewed on the ADAA website.
Final JudgingThe panel of Category Judges will meet at Adobe Headquarters in New York, (United States), 11-12 August 2014, to select the Finalists, Winners and Grand Prize Winners for each of the 11 categories. The esteemed panel of judges will evaluate the entries on the basis of innovation and originality in design, execution of communication objectives and expert manipulation of Adobe Solutions.
Find out more at: adaa.adobe.com
Category Judges 2014:
- Nina Boesch, Ralph Appelbaum Associates
- Matteo Bologna, Mucca Design
- Hamish Campbell, Creative Director, Pearlfisher New York
- Alia Hassan, Alia Hassan, Director of Design, Blue State Digital, New York
- Hjalti Karlsson, Karlssonwilker Inc.
- John Madere, New york
- J. J. Sedelmaier, J. J. Sedelmaier Productions, Inc.
- Lita Talarico, Co-chair MFA Design, School of Visual Arts
- John Vondracek, The String Theory
Pre-selection Panel 2014
- Rilla Alexander Designer/Illustrator, By Rilla| Germany
- Rik Bracho Creative Director, Face.| Mexico
- Philipp Bichsel Motion Designer| USA
- Jade Choi Creative Director, 21pixel| USA
- Gerard Cleal Art Director, ALDO Group| Canada
- Thomas Clever Co-founder/(Creative) Director, CLEVER°FRANKE| Netherlands
- Eric Collins Illustrator Freelance, Oobust Illustration| USA
- Juan Carlos Cruz Animation Direction, jctoon| Spain
- Vuk Dragojevic Interdisciplinary Artist, Partial Pictures| Canada
- Nik Dudukovic Freelance, Nik Dudukovic| Canada
- Federico Espinosa Senior Web Designer / Front End Developer, Reitmans| Canada
- David Field David Field Photography, www.caterpillarfilms.net | USA
- Eric Finkelman Manager, Creative Development, Fullscreen| USA
- Martin French Principal, Martin French Studio| USA
- Shane Griffin Creative director, Method Studios| USA
- Patrick Jean Director, Iconoclast| USA
- Johnny Kelly Director & Animator, Nexus| UK
- Limor Kfir Co-Owner, Strudel Design| Israel
- Ruslan Khasanov Graphic Designer| Russia
- Bartosz Kosowski Freelance Illustrator, Blackbird Illustration| Poland
- Tom Lane Owner, Ginger Monkey| UK
- Ray Lavers Cinematographer, Gamut| Canada
- Yura Liamin Photography, WILD / FACTORY| USA
- Kyle McArdle Web Developer, Cornerstone Legal Consultants| USA
- Shane Mielke Creative Director, Pixelranger| USA
- Sebastian Onufszak Director, Onufszak| Germany
- Tim Probert Illustrator, Freelance| USA
- David Prosser Director, Studio AKA| UK
- Jennie Reniesh Filmmaker/Editor/Producer, Tidepool Pictures| USA
- Chris Ro Graphic Designer/Educator, ADearFriend| South Korea
- Kirill Romanovskiy Design team lead, Mail.ru| Russia
- Stephanie Secrest Freelance company owner, Stephanie Secrest Photography| USA
- Steve Simpson Illustrator / Designer | Ireland
- Sigal Vilenski Co-Owner, Strudel Design| Israel
- Sasha Vinogradova Artdirector, Andcompany| Russia
- Parris Whittingham Relationship Photographer & Storyteller, From Parris with Love| USA
- Monica Zacarias Art Director | Mexico
For inquiries, contact:Elizabeth Carbonell
Each year, Icograda endorses a select group of activities internationally that advance our objective to promote the value of design. Endorsed events demonstrate that they enhance the standards of design, professional practice and ethics.
To learn more about Endorsements, visit here.