2013 ADAA opens submission session II
Judges AnnouncedAdobe and Icograda selected a panel of outstanding individuals from their international networks, to review this year's submissions. The entries from the first submission session are now being reviewed online by the ADAA jury. Session I Semifinalists will be officially announced in May 2013.
Category judges are invited to San Jose in August 2013 to review all semifinalist entries and select category winners.
The 2012 Adobe Design Achievement Award jury is comprised of:
- Lilit Hayrapetyan, Art director/designer/3d artist, Psyop | USA
- Harry Pearce, Partner, Pentagram | UK
- Matias Corea, Co-founder and Chief of Design at Behance | USA
- Mikael Kanfi, Partner and Chief Product Officer, Twist Image | Canada
- Peter Højer, Head of Deign, DR Design | Denmark
- Phoebe Glasfurd, Creative Director and Co-founder, Glasfurd&Walker | Canada
- Mike Kus, Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web & UI Designer | UK
- Hsien-yin Ingrid Chou, Assistant Creative Director, MoMA | USA
- Rilla Alexander, Designer/Illustrator, By Rilla | Germany
- Ray Lavers, Cinematographer, Gamut | Canada
- Kyle McArdle, Web Developer, Cornerstone Legal Consultants | USA
- Monica Zacarias, Art Director | Mexico
- William Miller, Photographer, William Miller | USA
- Sara Poli, Art Director / Graphic Designer, Tomomot | Italy
- Yeong-woong Cheong, CEO, eeung Co., Ltd. | South Korea
- Bryan Berger, Lead UI Designer/Developer, IAC | USA
- Sara Blake, Illustrator, ZSO | USA
- Fernando Domínguez, Creative Directors, Dvein | Spain
- Nina Boesch, Senior Interaction Designer, Ralph Appelbaum Associates | USA
- Nik Dudukovic, Freelance, Nik Dudukovic | Canada
- Eric Finkelman, Manager, Creative Development, Fullscreen | USA
- Teo Guillem, Creative Directors, Dvein | Spain
- Reanna Evoy, Senior Art Director, ALDO Group | Canada
- Chris Ro, Graphic Designer/Educator, ADearFriend | South Korea
- Patrick Jean, Director, Iconoclast | USA
- Chau Nguyen, Web Developer, HUGE inc | USA
- Mike Kazantzis, Creative Director, Colangelo | USA
- Carlos Pardo, Creative Director, Dvein | Spain
- David Prosser, Director, Studio AKA | UK
- David William Turner, Camera, Editor, Writer, Freelance | USA
- Jennie Reinish, Chief Creative Officer/Owner, Tidepool pictures | USA
- Stephanie Secrest, Freelance Company Owner, Stephanie Secrest Photography | USA
- Federico Espinosa, Senior Web Designer & Front End Developer, Reitmans | Canada
Submission Session II Now OpenThe second Submission Session has now begun. Students can submit entries created with Adobe software to earn a chance at recognition, mentorship, Adobe software, and cash prizes. The final submission deadline is 21 June 2013. Semifinalists from both Submission Sessions will be reviewed in August 2013, by the 2013 ADAA Category judges, an international panel of industry leaders.
Students are invited to submit projects and view winning work from prior years in the ADAA Gallery.
For detailed information about ADAA submission guidelines, deadlines, categories and more, visit adobeawards.com
For inquiries, contact:
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences.
Icograda is the world body for professional communication design. Founded in 1963, Icograda promotes communication designers' vital role in society and commerce.