Icograda endorses 'By Design Bootcamp'
Montréal (Canada) - Icograda has endorsed By Design Bootcamp to be held 11-12 October 2012 in Chicago, United States. Through the hands-on, experiential workshop attendees are offered the tools to design and build a sustainable and successful communications design business. The bootcamp is offered by Donna Karlin (Canada) and Tuuli Sauren (Belgium) of Corporate Member INSPIRIT International Communications. The deadline for early registration is 15 June.
By Design Bootcamp encourages participants to build their brand and create a strong business model around their unique offerings. Guided by the objectives of having a thriving business and healthy lifestyle, the organisers will demonstrate means to support a work / life balance and encourage attendees to lead through their creativity - taking participants from concept to action.
- Identify specialities and work in peer expertise groups
- Commit to deliverables for the workshop
- Define a sustainable business model
- Evaluate cost and benefit of sub-contracting supporting roles
- Work on sample case client and project
- Identify challenges, 'tolerations' and obstacles that might limit success
- Shift work methods through innovative solutions
- Learn to create collaborative relationships and support systems
- Develop a detailed, concrete 12 month blueprint and action plan
- Define personal Work-Life Balance
For more information, consult the By Design Bootcamp endorsement page.
For more information, please contact:
About Donna Karlin
Donna Karlin is an international speaker, lecturer, author and world-renowned leadership coach. She works with global leaders to develop the competencies and practices that enable them to meet the challenges of the future. She brings a dynamic, strengths-focused perspective to executive leadership development. Donna is committed to increasing the effectiveness, endurance, and fulfillment of individual leaders and their organizations through work with senior executives, high-potential leaders, and teams.
About Tuuli Sauren
Tuuli Sauren is an Art Director and Designer. She is the founder of INSPIRIT International Communications, with many years of experience in designing logos, brochures, magazines, corporate images and campaigns. Amongst other clients she has undertaken design work for WHCA and the WHO Regional Office for Europe. Tuuli has an advertising agency background, including MacCann Ericson and JW Thompson. Tuuli undertakes all aspects of the work, 'from A to Z,' including pictures and other promotional items up to ready printed material.