The 2012 Adobe Design Achievement Awards announces its jury
San Jose (United States) - The 2012 Adobe® Design Achievement Awards has announced this year's judges. Adobe and Icograda selected a panel of outstanding individuals from their international networks to review this year's submissions.
The ADAA jury is broken down into two groups:
- The Preselection Panel
- The Category Judges
The Pre-Selection panel has already evaluated the first round of submissions online to select deserving semifinalists. They will continue to judge Periods II and III following the close of each deadline. Semifinalists will send their work to the Adobe headquarters in San Jose. Category judges will be invited to San Jose on 13-15 August to pore over all semifinalist entries and select category winners for this year's competition.
The 2012 Adobe Design Achievement Award jury is comprised of:
- Daniel Biasatti (United States) - Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia
- Grégoire Cliquet (France) - L'Ecole de design Nantes Atlantique
- Nancy Juliber (United States) - Strategic Creative Media Marketing Executive
- Mikael Kanfi (Canada) - Twist Image
- Richard Loveless (United States/Singapore) - Global Connections/Nanyang Technological University
- Susan Metros (United States) - The University of Southern California
- Tetsuya Mizuguchi (Japan) - Q Entertainment
- Ravi Naidoo (South Africa) - Interactive Africa / Design Indaba
- Hephzibah Pathak (India) - Ogilvy & Mather Advertising
- Fernanda Saboia (Brazil) - Tátil Design
- Tina Shaw (United States) - NBC Universal Digital Entertainment
- Paul Bellila (France) - Independent Designer
- Bryan Berger (United States) - Mindspark
- Nina Boesch (United States) - Ralph Appelbaum Associates
- Mark Bunch (United States) - SFGovTV
- Mark Busse (Canada) - Industrial Brand
- James Buyayo (United States) - BRUTE LABS
- Todd Carpenter (United States) - Todd's Media
- Yeong Woong Cheong (South Korea) - Eeung
- Josh Clark (United States) - WANDER
- John Close (United States) - Push Design
- Heather Crank (United States) - Crank Design
- Christian Eggenberger (Switzerland) - Hitch-Design
- Rafiq Elmansy (Egypt) - Adobe User Group in Egypt
- Eric Finkelman (United States) - Original City
- Robin Howie (United Kingdom) - Independent Designer
- Matthew Ipcar (United States) - Blue State Digital
- Daphne Janelle (United States) - SBCC - Film Production
- Brian W. Jones (Sweden) - Welcome™
- Johnny Kelly (United Kingdom) - Johnny Kelly
- Tyler Kupferer (United States) - Independent Filmmaker
- Kris Lane (New Zealand) - Alt Group
- Vanessa Luchtan (United States) - Vanessa Luchtan
- Kyle McArdle (United States) - Digital Designer & Developer
- Chau Nguyen (United States) - Interactive Developer a
- Adam Paterson (London) - The Agency of Design
- Sara Poli (Italy) - Tomomot visual design
- David Prosser (United Kingdom) - Dave Prosser
- Jennie Reinish (USA) - Tidepool Pictures
- Margherita Rubini (italy) - Freelancer working for Jekyll Hyde
- Julia Staples (United States) - Julia Staples
- Sean Teegarden (United States) - Sean Teegarden Photography
- Peter Hing Ty (United States) - Peter Ty
- Maowei Yu (United States) - dbox
- Monica Zacarias (Mexico) - Independent Designer
Two more periods to go!
Currently in progress, the second period for this year's competition will close on 27 April 2012. The final and third period will begin right after and end on 22 June 2012, Pacific time.
Free to enter, the 2012 Adobe Awards is an international competition accepting entries from students, faculty members, and staff members of higher education institutions around. Participants may submit work up to 3 times in each of the 15 student categories or in 3 faculty and staff categories. Visit the FAQ section of the awards website for more details.
As part of their prize, finalists will receive Adobe software and a trip to Los Angeles, CA to attend the Adobe MAX Conference taking place on 20-24 October 2012. Category winners also will receive a cash award of USD $3000.
Download the ADAA app to 'Create your own wings and fly!'
Find out more at: www.adobeawards.com
For more information, please contact:
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe revolutionises how the world engages with ideas and information - anytime, anywhere and through any medium.