REBRAND 100® WINNERS SHOWCASE
Above: O'Donnell Sweeney Solicitors is one 2005 case study available through the online showcase at www.rebrand.com.
The ReBrand 100 Global Awards, juried by an esteemed panel of international business leaders, is the highest recognition for brand rebuilding and redesign in the business arena.
"ReBrand 100 reinforces the fact that brand repositioning involves much more than nice design," says Anaezi Modu, Director, ReBrand. "Evolving and maintaining a coherent and differentiated brand experience among competitors is an ongoing process. Viewing so many successful examples from around the world and from a wide variety of disciplines, in one place, is a rare opportunity."
Representing entries from various countries and over 37 industries as diverse as personal care, retail, financial services and technology, the 2007 winners exemplify the best in rebranding strategy and design execution across the globe. Examples from the 2007 showcase include:
- Blue Shield of California conveys ease, friendliness and innovation for doctors and patients
- DAI - Development Alternatives, Inc. - re-articulates its unique and independent global role
- Duhan d.d. Rijeka rebrand helps grow its retail sales by 20%
- Hard Rock International gains substantial recovery in traffic, retail sales, and consumer attitudes
- Lovelace Health System re-energises employees, physicians, and staff to spur growth
- P&G s Herbal Essences creates unexpected delight for consumers who love their hair
- United Nations Volunteers rebrand conveys a differentiation and diversity strategy
"Conveying value, an organisation s mission, and distinction through brand images and experiences must be simple, effective, and well-executed," said Yang Kim, principal, BBK Studio, and 2007 ReBrand 100 juror. "The winning organisations met the challenge."
Eligible projects included products, services, companies, non-profit organizations, individuals, cities, countries, buildings and interior environments launched anywhere in the world. The rebrand could have been an enterprise-wide effort, or for a single brand component.
Criteria for assessing projects are structured to ensure that winning rebrands:
- had a clear transformation for the better in meeting strategic objectives;
- exceeded expectations and/or incorporated an element of surprise;
- spurred an emotional connection in the target audience; and
- were intelligently executed and capable of implementation organisation-wide.
View the case studies.
ReBrand™ is the global source for case studies and programs on effective rebrands: the repositioning, revitalising and redesign of existing brand assets to meet strategic goals. And now, winning rebrands from 2005-2007 are an online set of learning tools available at www.rebrand.com, the only source for case studies and programs on effective brand transformations.
ReBrand 100® Global Awards
The ReBrand 100® Global Awards recognise the world's most effective rebrands: the repositioning, revitalising and redesign of existing brand assets to meet strategic goals. Organised by ReBrand™, ReBrand 100 is juried each year by a multidisciplinary, international panel. The 2008 ReBrand 100 entry deadline is 26 September 2007. Icograda members receive USD $50 off the entry fee. For entry information visit www.rebrand.com.