Our international event listing includes details about ico-D Endorsed events and ico-D events such as Annual General Meetings, General Assemblies, Platform Meetings, and conferences that further the international exchange of information.
- 18 Nov, 2015 - 30 Apr, 2016The Joseph Binder Award is an international competition with a focus on graphic design and illustration and was first launched by designaustria in 1996.Event Type:Endorsed EventCategory:Call for submissionsLocation: Vienna, Austria
- 12 Nov, 2015 - 13 Nov, 2015With over 2,000 attendees and 25+ speakers, DesignThinkers is Canada’s largest conference for visual communicators. It is a must-attend for any informed, forward-thinking creative, communications or marketing professional or team.Event Type:Endorsed EventCategory:ConferenceLocation: Toronto, Canada
- 17 Oct, 2015 - 23 Oct, 2015A new and innovative congress platform for leading design communities, professionals and diverse stakeholders.Event Type:ico-D EventLocation: Gwangju, South Korea
- 04 Sep, 2015 - 27 Sep, 2015This travelling exhibition held in Brasilia at the Museu Nacional da República is curated by Rico Lins and Bruno Porto and has been organised by Celia Matsunaga (graduate of the RCA), Marisa Maass and Renato Pattini (British Embassy).Event Type:Endorsed EventCategory:ExhibitionLocation: Brasilia, Brazil
- 01 Sep, 2015 - 31 Dec, 2016Hiiibrand Awards assembles first-class identity, logo and package design works: to find outstanding design talents at home and abroad, reward excellent design works, and to advance and further the development of brand design.Event Type:Endorsed EventLocation: Nanjing, China
- 15 Aug, 2015 - 29 Jan, 2016Creative minds from advertising agencies, digital agencies, design agencies, production companies, consumer brands and non-profit organizations from around the world.Event Type:Endorsed EventLocation: New York, United States
|Previous||Page 1 of 5||Next|