ICoD is pleased to announce the Member Event ADC100 organised by the The One Club for Creativity.
The ADC Annual Awards, part of The One Club for Creativity, is the oldest continuously running industry award show in the world. Now heading into its incredible 100th year, these Awards celebrate the very best in advertising, digital media, graphic and publication design, packaging and product design, motion, experiential and spatial design, photography, illustration and fashion design all with a focus on artistry and craftsmanship.
The ADC Annual Awards also offers a tiered pricing structure designed to make it easier for smaller agencies, studios and freelancers to participate. Larger companies pay the standard entry fee; smaller shops get a discount on entries (amount varies by discipline) and freelance creatives and one-person shops are eligible for an even greater reduction in their entry fee.
Outstanding entrants are selected by highly respected juries, and honored with coveted Gold, Silver and Bronze Cubes, presented at the Annual Awards Gala. Beyond these Cubes, however, ADC Annual Awards winners join a rich legacy of past honorees that include some of the most influential artists of the past century.
The ADC Annual Awards are pleased to offer a tiered fee system specifically for freelancers, individuals and small companies. We believe that impeccable craft and design comes from all corners of the industry, from the gleaming agencies working their magic on global clients; to the design boutiques developing a new logo for an up and coming brand; to the lone illustrator or photographer breathing life to a magazine editorial. It is our hope that this pricing will encourage entries from across the creative spectrum. The ADC 100 will begin accepting entries on 09 November 2020.
All entries must have been printed, published, or aired for the first time between the dates listed below in any country. Due to the the Coronavirus pandemic, the entry period has been extended. Eligibility Dates: January 1, 2019 – March 26, 2021
See more detail regarding tiered pricing eligibility, terms & conditions and more: https://www.adcawards.org/eligibility/.
You may also request an entry guide here: https://www.adcawards.org/entry-guide/
- Regular deadline for submissions: 12 March 2021.
- First Extended deadline for submissions: 19 March 2021 *Note that an additional fee of $50 will be added to all entries submitted between 13 March and 19 March.
- Final Extended deadline for submissions: 26 March 2021 *Note that an additional fee of $75 will be added to all entries submitted between 20 March and 26 March.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Entries must be submitted by industry professionals only.
- Work produced on behalf of The One Club for Creativity and its programming, including The ADC Annual Awards, One Show, Young Ones, etc. is not eligible.
- All entries become the property of The One Club for Creativity, Inc. and will not be returned.
- All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Whether you select online or offline payment, you are committing to pay for your entries in full.
- The same piece may be entered into the ADC 100th Annual Awards if the work falls within the eligibility requirements for both seasons AND The work did not win an award (Cube or Merit) in any category in the previous season.