"Design Morphosis" from Universitas Tarumanagara
Design Morphosis is a series of activities carried out in commemoration for the 26th Anniversary Faculty of Visual Arts and Design – Universitas Tarumanagara.
Design Morphosis itself means the changes that occur in design. The pandemic phenomenon in 2020 where people change their way of life into “New Normal”, or in other words, people inevitable to adapt with this new way of life. The concept of “Adaptability is a New Way of Transformation” which highlight how we as an artist and designer makes changes and adapt the “New Normal” through arts and design.
The event website will publish starting 17th September 2020 until 31st December 2020.
Design Morphosis consists of 2 main activities.
01. Arts and Design Virtual Exhibition from students, lecturers and alumni of:
- Faculty of Visual Arts and Design – Universitas Tarumanagara, Indonesia
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences – International University of Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Faculty of Art and Design – Applied Science Private University, Jordan
- Wuxi Taihu University, China
- Faculty of Art and Design – Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malysia
02. Design Morphosis National and International Webinar from guest speaker:
- Prof. Drs. SP. Gustami, SU
- Assoc. Prof. Kenan Zekic
- Dr. Essam Abu Awad
- Prof. Dr. Ruslan Abdul Rahim
- Santi Alaysius
- Hamphrey Tedja
- Sandy Karman
Virtual Exhibition Opening Date: 17 September 2020
Official Event website: https://www.designmorphosis.net/
Organiser’s website: http://fsrd.untar.ac.id/?lang=en
Faculty of Visual Arts and Design Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/desain.interior.untar/
Interior Department Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dkvuntar/