2017 International Poster Exhibition + A9: The Beauty of Asia
ico-D is pleased to endorse the 2017 International Poster Exhibition + A9 organised by Member Korea Ensemble of Contemporary Design (KECD) and sponsored by Daegu Convention & Visitors Bureau (DCVB), Daegu Gyeongbuk Design Center (DGDC), Asia Communication Design Alliance (ACDA) and Daegu Gyeongbuk Design Center.
- How do various interest groups perceive their own cultural environments?
- How do we solve the issue of the 'definition of beauty' across a diversity of visual languages?
- What will overcome the stereotype of beauty?
- How do we combine and develop the social, political and cultural benefits of beauty, depending on each participants' background and generation?
- How do we apply the variables or visual data elements by manipulating digital tools on the standard rectangle?
- Establish Asian design identity
- Publish the logo
- Share design business issues
- Development of strategy of design education in undergraduate and graduate schools
- Submission deadline: 31 October 2017
- Exhibition Date: 22-26 November 2017
- Opening Reception: 25 November (5:30pm)
- International Conference: 25 November 2017 (10:00am to 5:00pm)
About ico-D Endorsements
Each year, ico-D endorses a select group of international activities that advance our objective to promote the value of design. Endorsed events demonstrate that they enhance the standards of design, ethics and professional practice. For design awards, an ico-D endorsement is recognition that it has been organised to meet international best practice guidelines under ico-D’s policies and best practices – including jury composition, evaluation criteria and intellectual property protection.