26th International Poster and Graphic Design Festival of Chaumont
As part of the 26th edition of the International Poster and Graphic Design Festival of Chaumont 27 May to 14 June, an International Graphic Design Competition is being held to review a selection of posters from all over the world produced over the last three years.
An international judging panel will meet to select criteria-compliant entries for the exhibition component.
The Festival activities include the following exhibitions May 29 - 31:
- See Red Women’s Workshop, auto-screenprint of English feminism
- Taylor, Mathieu and Ricardo, presentation of research of Syndicat – Sacha Léopold and François Havegeer – led with grants from the CNAP and the FNAGP, and work on the art of Mathieu Laurette
- L'affiche lucernoise
- Pieces of Evidence: works by Maureen Mooren, Ludovic Balland, Giorgio Camuffo, Christophe Gaudard, Jan en Randoald
- Exhibition of the 2015 international poster competition
- Unmapping the World, exhibition of the international student competition All to Chaumont! 2015
The competition is open to all posters of any subject created after 1 June 2012, whether for cultural, social, political or commercial purposes and are commissions from the private or public settings.
The jury panel will award three prizes as well as one ico-D Excellence Award. The winners announcement ceremony will take place during the weekend of 30 - 31 May 2015.
27 April 2015 – Deadline for the entries
Official website here.
Contact festival team .
Visit festival website for rules and guidelines here.
About ico-D Endorsements
Each year, ico-D endorses a select group of international activities that advance our objective to promote the value of design. Endorsed events demonstrate that they enhance the standards of design, ethics and professional practice. For design awards, an ico-D endorsement is recognition that it has been organised to meet international best practice guidelines under ico-D’s policies and best practices – including jury composition, evaluation criteria and intellectual property protection.