The One Show | The One Club
Important update on dates!
The new dates are:
Extended Deadline: 20 February 2015. Please note that each entry entered into the system after 30 January will have a $50/entry late fee attached to it.
Physical material deadline: 24 February 2015 All physical media (Print, Collateral, etc) must reach the One Club office by 24 February 2015.
The 2015 One Show and Creative Week, hosted by The One Club will be held 4-8 May in New York City at Lincoln Center. Featuring special presentations and numerous events, Creative Week will culminate with The One Show Awards presentation, celebrating the best advertising, design, interactive, branded entertainment and integrated ideas that set the new industry standard.
The Design Jury
- Dana Arnett, CEO, VSA Partners
- Kristine Arth, Director of Brand, Fuseproject
- Marian Bantjes, Principal, www.bantjes.com
- Julie Beeler, Co-founding partner, Second Story
- Trent Burton, Creative Director and Partner, WAX Partnership
- Nina Granath, Senior Graphic Designer and Creative Director, StockholmDesign Lab
- Johanna Langford, VP Marketing Creative, J.Crew
- Jake Lefebure, CEO and Co-founding partner, Design Army
- Sarah Moffat, Creative Director, Turner Duckworth
- Brian Schultz, Partner and Chief Production Officer, Magnetic Collaborative
- Catrin Vagnemark, Co-owner, BV
- Yoshihiro Yagi, Art Director, Dentsu
The One Show
Deadline: 30 January 2015
Extended Deadlines: 13 February 2015. Please note that each entry entered into the system after 30 January will have a $50/entry late fee attached to it.
Physical material deadline: February 20, 2015 All physical media (Print, Collateral, etc) must reach the One Club office by February 20, 2015.
Judging: March 3 - April 4, 2015.
Announcements: Finalists Announced: Mid-April, 2015 Finalist Images & Credit Confirmations Due: April 20, 2015
Creative Week: May 4–8, 2015 More details on the individual events will be announced as we get closer to Creative Week.
Learn more about The One Show here.
Each year, ico-D endorses a select group of activities internationally that advance the Council's objective to promote the value of design. Endorsed events demonstrate a capacity to enhance the standards of design, professional practice and ethics.
To learn more about Endorsements, visit here.