Design Thinkers is a journey into the creative process and a celebration of all disciplines of visual communication design, cutting edge work and strategic design thinking.
For more, visit www.designthinkers.com
Dates5 to 7 November, 2014
VenueSony Centre for the Performing Arts
1 Front Street est, Toronto
- Charles Adler, co-founded Kickstarter
- Frédéric Bonn, Executive Creative Director, JWT
- Irma Boom, Amsterdam-based graphic designer
- Aaron Draplin, Draplin Design Co
- Joseph Duffy, Design Director, Duffy & Partners
- Andy Epstein, Designer and Illustrator
- Ellen Lupton, Graduate Director at Maryland Institute College of Art
- Mary Lewis, Creative Director & founding partner, Lewis Moberly
- Dave Holston, Senior Director of Creative Strategy and Brand Management, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Henry Hobson, Bootmaker
- Sibylle Hagmann, Kontour
- Wesley Grubbs, Artist, Data Visualizer
- Karen McGrane, Managing Partner Bond Art and Science
- Debbie Millman, President Design, Sterling Brands
- Marty Neumeier, Director of Transformation at Liquid Agency
- Paula Scher, partner, Pentagram NY
- Erik Spiekermann, Information architect, Type designer and Author
- Richard Turley, Creative Director, Bloomberg Businessweek
- Jessica Walsh, Multi-disciplinary designer & art director, Sagmeister & Walsh
- Todd Waterbury, Executive Creative Director & Senior Vice President Marketing, Target
- Dave Watson, CD Design, North America at TAXI
- Andrew Zolty, Co-founder at Points, Co-founder/Creative Director at BREAKFAST
RegistrationDiscounted rates apply to all Icograda Association members and their members.
For more information on the conference and/or extra events, and to register please visit designthinkers.com.
Each year, Icograda endorses a select group
of activities internationally that advance our objective to promote the
value of design. Endorsed events demonstrate that they enhance the
standards of design, professional practice and ethics.
To learn more about Endorsements, visit here.