Icograda Educational Platform Meeting
The meeting will include presentations, panel discussions and open forum discussions, intended to develop the Council’s official International Design Education Agenda. That Agenda will determine allocation of focus and resources to develop programs and benefits to members. One of the objectives of the meeting is the selection of a steering committee of Educational Member representatives, which will collaborate with the Executive Board to further develop the Educational Platform.
- Inaugural Educational Platform Meeting conducted at HKDI (26 August 2014)
- Panellists Announced for Icograda Educational Platform Meeting (25 June 2014)
- Icograda Announces Educational Member Platform Survey Results and Launches Event Registration (22 May 2014)
- Icograda announces the Educational Platform Meeting in Hong Kong (17 March 2014)
Two limited-time special offers for participant accommodations have been secured in Hong Kong. The offers are valid, space-permitting, until 18 July 2014. We encourage all attendees to book as soon as possible.
Option 1 // Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong Kowloon East
Room Type: Standard Room
- HK$880+10% service charge per room per night, with daily light breakfast for up to 2 persons and free WiFi
Option 2 // Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East
Room Type: Superior Room
- Option (1) HK$1,100+10% service charge per room per night
- Option (2) HK$1,200+10% service charge per room per night, with daily full buffet breakfast for one (1) person
- Option (3) HK$1,300+10% service charge per room per night, with daily full buffet breakfast for two (2) persons
Exclusive benefits for delegates:
- Free Internet
- Welcome fruit
- Free local call
- Free daily newspaper
- 20% discount on Business Centre services
Please contact the desired hotel directly for booking at the email address or telephone numbers below and reference "ICOGRADA Conference”.
Important note: special package rates & privileges will not be honored if booking is made from other channels (i.e. hotel website).
Tel: +852 3983 0300
Fax: +852 3983 0502