Individuals who support the Council’s objectives and activities can make an annual contribution to its development and become Friends of ico-D. Friends can remain in contact with the ico-D Community through the Council’s communications network and partake in its activities. To be considered a Friend, it is required that the individual demonstrates interest in design practice, advocacy, research and/or education, as well as ico-D’s mission and vision; and supports ico-D’s international Best Practices.
Benefits and Commitment
Each Friend of ico-D receives:
- A personalized profile on the Friend directory ico-D website page.
- Communications about ico-D's activities and events.
- Special offers and preferential rates for events, products and other services.
- An invitation to attend the biannual ico-D General Assembly as an Observer.
- An opportunity to contribute to projects and initiatives.