Adobe Design Achievement Awards
- Roberto Veronese (Italy) shares an amusing entryLabor Digital
- ADAA judges being briefed by ico-DLabor Digital
- ADAA 2016 Judges during a briefingLabor Digital
- An Adobe Career Boot Camp at Adode MAX, San Diego, CaliforniaLabor Digital
- The full ADAA 2016 Jury at Adobe HQ, San Francisco, CaliforniaLabor Digital
- Some of the ADAA 2016 winners in San Diego, California. Marina Roos Guthmann (Brazil) and Lucia Petschnig (South Africa) with Project 1324Labor Digital
- ADAA 2016 winner’s trophiesLabor Digital
- 2015 ADAA WinnersPhoto courtesy Julian Meli
- Presenter Heidrun Mumper-Drumm, ico-D Vice PresidentPhoto courtesy Brittany Keene
About Adobe Design Achievement Awards
Since 2009, ico-D has proudly partnered with Adobe in a shared goal to empower young designers through creative engagement.
The Adobe Design Achievement Awards celebrate student achievement reflecting the powerful convergence of technology and the creative arts. Since 2016 the competition has aimed to be a spearhead for the launching of student careers. The competition—which showcases individual and group projects created with industry-leading Adobe creative software—honours the most talented and promising student graphic designers, photographers, illustrators, animators, digital filmmakers, game developers and computer artists from the world's top institutions of higher education.
See more at: adobeawards.com
How to enter
Every year ico-D facilitates the ADAA judging, both in the Pre-Selection and the final Category Judging stages. To learn more about getting involved as a Pre-Selection or Finalist judge for the 2018 ADAA, contact:
See all the latest ADAA news here.
See all the latest ADAA features here.