Icograda seeks new managing director
Montréal (Canada) - Having held the position for seven years, Icograda Managing Director Brenda Sanderson, is embarking on a new path in May this year. Consequently, the Executive Board are currently seeking a new Managing Director. The Search Committee, led by Icograda President Leimei Julia Chiu (Japan) with support from former President Jacques Lange (South Africa), includes Russell Kennedy (Australia), Omar Vulpinari (Italy), Iva Babaja (Croatia), Gitte Just (Denmark), Robert L. Peters (Canada), Ric Grefé (United States) and Lise Vejse Klint (Denmark).
The position of Icograda Managing Director is a 3-year appointment (with an option for renewal based on an agreement by both parties) accountable for the day-to-day operational and administrative management of the Montreal-based Secretariat, overseeing all business operations.
- Strategic operational and administrative planning and policy implementation authorised by the Executive Board
- Supports the Board in carrying out its governance functions
- Financial management and partnership development – a critical operational function
- Programming development and implementation
- Communications and promotion
- Membership support and development
- Human resource management
Contribute to the search
The Search Committee invites Members and related stakeholders to contribute to the search by circulating the Managing Director position profile. Questions or requests for information about the recruitment process should be addressed to Jacques Lange, .
For more information, please contact: