endorsed | DesignThinkers 2015
With over 2,000 attendees and 25+ speakers, DesignThinkers is Canada’s largest conference for visual communicators. It is a must-attend for any informed, forward-thinking creative, communications or marketing professional or team.
The inspiring event, now in its 16th year, breeds change agents who become drivers of innovation. DesignThinkers 2015, taking place November 12 & 13 at The Sony Centre in Toronto, will delve into industry trends with visionaries from a range of communications-related disciplines including design, user experience, advertising, branding, consumer engagement, film, social media and entrepreneurship.
Sessions teach delegates how to create effective communications by exploring cutting-edge innovation, the latest technology, demographic and ethnographic trends, strategic management techniques, cognitive theory and much more.
- Coralie Bickford-Smith, book jacket designer for The Odyssey, Little Women, the Sherlock Holmes series & more
- Cap Watkins, BuzzFeed's first-ever VP of Design
- Annie Atkins, lead graphic designer for Oscar-winning The Grand Budapest Hotel
- Sree Sreenivasan, Chief Digital Officer at the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Austin Kleon, best-selling author of Steal Like An Artist
- Hjalti Karlsson, co-founder, karlssonwilker inc.
- Chris Dixon, Design Director, Vanity Fair
- Karim Rashid, renowned industrial designer
- Art Chantry, poster designer & creator of the grunge style
Early Bird rates end October 2. Register here.
About ico-D Endorsements
Each year, ico-D endorses a select group of international activities that advance our objective to promote the value of design. Endorsed events demonstrate that they enhance the standards of design, ethics and professional practice. For design awards, an ico-D endorsement is recognition that it has been organised to meet international best practice guidelines under ico-D’s policies and best practices – including jury composition, evaluation criteria and intellectual property protection.