2014 Taipei International Design Award: Call for Entries
Fee to participate, the Taipei International Design Award welcomes everyone to participate individually or as a group (each group is limited to five members) with one member as main correspondent.
CategoriesEntries are grouped into three main categories: Industrial Design, Visual Communication Design and Public Space Design.
1. Industrial Design: Industrial design refers to design works that can be mass-produced, including transportation tools, equipment and instruments, daily utilities and household goods, IT and home appliances, etc.
2. Visual Communication Design: Visual communication includes designs of identity, posters, packaging and publications.
3. Public Space Design: Open space provided for public use, government buildings and certain private establishments.
- Ming-Lung Yu, Taiwan
- Sophia Ling-hung Shih, Taiwan
- Atelier Michel Bouvet, France
- Michel de Boer, Holland
- Kan Tai-keung, Hong Kong
Contact Information2014 Taipei International Design Award Team,
Hanna Hsiao / Denya Chiu
Tel: +886-2-26982989 ext.2401 / ext. 2720
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Address: 2F, No.79, Sec.1, Xintai 5th., Xizhi Dist.,
New Taipei City 221, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Each year, Icograda endorses a select group
of activities internationally that advance our objective to promote the
value of design. Endorsed events demonstrate that they enhance the
standards of design, professional practice and ethics.
To learn more about Endorsements, visit here.