For inclusion in the IDMN, your design publication/media form must be bona fide and adhere to IDMN Code of Ethics.
IDMN participants must be bona fide:
- Bona fide means an established design publication with a subscriber base and/or targeted audience that includes designers.
- Bona fide media should be primarily editorial (not just advertising) and should be contributing to the dissemination of knowledge, the sharing of information, and the raising of standards for the benefit of design and designers.
IDMN participants follow the IDMN Code of Ethics:
- Conduct themselves ethically and with integrity.
- Abide by ico-D's international Best Practices
- Show respect for others in words and actions.
- Act in the spirit of a global community and cooperation.
- Respect the diversity of human beings, and their social, ethnic, and cultural differences.
- Respect the natural environment.
- Respect the intellectual property of others.